Specifically, Shiner Signs
project management services include:
1. Surveying and photographing each new location to analyze site
conditions, identify traffic patterns, photographing surrounding signage, and
recommending placement for maximum visibility of your new sign package.
2. Providing Account Managers who will personally verify code
information and obtain permits with each municipality, landlord, or governing
authority that impacts your sign package.
3. Providing an Account Manager who will negotiate with your landlords,
developers, and sellers to alleviate identity issues before you sign a lease or
purchase property and handle any variances or zoning appeals that may arise so
that you can be assured someone representing your best interests with the
experience and knowledge of that town or city's rules.
4. Provide a development survey that includes written code checks,
scaled color renderings of proposed signage, site plans, and the photos.
5. Provide a comprehensive research package details allowable signage
and recommends placement options to provide your brand maximum exposure.
6. Tracking and scheduling the project through production, shipping and
installation to maintain time frames.