Quality Project Management
Our project managers can handle the time consuming tasks and can do more of the work that will tie up your company's resources. Let us manage the project and let your company's resources focus on doing what they do best.
Specifically, Shiner Signs project management services include:
- Surveying and photographing each new location to analyze site conditions, identify traffic patterns, photographing surrounding signage, and recommending placement for maximum visibility of your new sign package.
- Providing Account Managers who will personally verify code information and obtain permits with each municipality, landlord, or governing authority that impacts your sign package.
- Providing an Account Manager who will negotiate with your landlords, developers, and sellers to alleviate identity issues before you sign a lease or purchase property and handle any variances or zoning appeals that may arise so that you can be assured someone representing your best interests with the experience and knowledge of that town or city's rules.
- Provide a development survey that includes written code checks, scaled color renderings of proposed signage, site plans, and the photos.
- Provide a comprehensive research package details allowable signage and recommends placement options to provide your brand maximum exposure.
- Tracking and scheduling the project through production, shipping and installation to maintain time frames.